Patient feedback has been very positive with excellent surgical results enjoyed by our patients.
Dr. Fred Nouh has performed over a thousand joint replacement operations during his career as an Orthopaedic Surgeon and is committed to providing quality Orthopaedic care that is personalised to each patient to help them obtain the best possible outcomes from their surgery.
You can request an appointment online by completing the “request an appointment’ field. A staff member will be in contact with you soon to organise a date and time based on Dr Nouh’s consulting days and one that suits your needs. Alternately you can call the Clinic on 1300 20 80 80
What you need to bring for your appointment:
- Referral from your GP or other medical professional
- Private Health Fund card
- Medicare card, Pension card or DVA card
- Previous imaging (X-ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound) of the region of concern
- WorkCover Claim number (if it is a work-related injury)
- Consultation fees will be outlined at the time of making your booking
- Consultation fees are payable on the day
- Payment Options: Credit or Debit card or cash
Following your consultation and further assessment (if required) Dr Nouh will inform you if surgery is the best option and provide you with relevant information of the procedure.
Day of Surgery
- You will be admitted to hospital usually on the day of your surgery
- Further tests may be required on admission
- You will meet the nurses and answer some questions for the hospital records
- You will meet your Anaesthetist, who will ask you a few questions
- You will be given hospital clothes to change into
- The operation site will be shaved and cleaned
- Approximately 30 minutes prior to surgery, you will be transferred to the operating room
I had both knee replacements done by Dr. Nouh. I have had excellent results and am very happy with the outcome of the surgery. The service provided by him and his staff was second to none. I would highly recommend him to anyone
Thank you Dr Nouh for everything you have done for me regarding my double hip replacement. I have my life back. A big thank you also to the office manager Debbie for her high degree of professionalism, I very much appreciated your efforts as well.ost surgery, I woke with zero pain and proceeded to have an amazing recovery.”
Thank you Dr Nouh for giving my quality life back. I had a total hip replacement done in November 2021 and walking without any walking aid after 6 weeks. Now I’m pain free, very happy and loving my hew hip.
I highly recommend Dr Nouh for anyone that needs a hip surgery done.
Very good surgeon.
Really looks after his paitence.Before n after
receptionist is very nice as well
Highly recommend Dr Fred Nouh and his secretary Debbie. Very friendly and professional